Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I have my offer, is there anything else I need to do?
If you have applied through UCAS then you will have a deadline set by UCAS to accept the offer. Please login to your personal UCAS track system for your individual deadline. More information can be found here.
If you have applied directly to the University then you will be sent an 'Acceptance of offer' form that you must complete and return to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.
Accepting your offer can seem daunting so we want to help make sure you have all the information you need. We strongly recommend that you visit one of the University's open events so that you can get a feel for the University community, talk to staff and students to ask any questions you may have. For information about our open events, please visit our Open Days page.
You can also talk to our support staff regarding funding, study skills, and any other support needs you have. Please visit our ask us page for details and to message staff with your questions.
If you haven't already applied for funding, we recommend you do this as soon as possible. Please visit our fees and funding page for information.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our applications and admissions page. Alternatively, you can call us on 01204 903 394 or email on email@example.com.
At the University of Bolton we are proud that for the past three years we have been voted No.1 (Complete University Guide 2021, North West) by or students for Student Satisfaction.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.