Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
I have lost my ID card, how do I obtain a replacement?
To replace a lost or damaged Student ID card there is a replacement fee of £10.00, you should pay at Financial Services, located in Chancellor's Mall, bring the receipt to Student Services who will then process a replacement card for you.
If your card has been stolen, there will be no charge for a replacement if you can provide a crime reference number from the police. Please inform the Student Advisors via email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can find more details here.
If you cannot pay in person at Financial Services you can pay online on our fees and funding page, or by phone on 01204 903 180. In this case, please email proof of payment to email@example.com and they will begin processing your new Student ID Card.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.