Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I do not think that I meet the entry requirements for the course, can I still apply?
Thank you for your interest in studying at the University of Bolton. We will consider your application even if you are not predicted to meet the entry requirements for your course of interest. If we cannot make an offer for your chosen programme we will always try, where possible, to make you an offer for an alternative course. There are standard academic entry criteria, however, relevant experience may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please find more information here and for further guidance, please contact email@example.com. To find out more about the support on offer for our international students see our international page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.