Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How much is the accommodation?
There are two packages available at Orlando Village. Bronze rooms are priced at £99 per week and are furnished with a single bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, shelves, and washbasin. Silver rooms are priced at £125 per week and are recently refurbished and include 3/4 size beds and high-quality furnishings. In both Bronze and Silver rooms, all bills are included and equipped with super-fast WIFI.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Orlando Village is the only Halls of Residence recommended by the University of Bolton. The halls are purpose-built and rooms are offered on a self-catering basis with a communal kitchen, WC, and washing facility. Orlando also has a communal building called ‘The Hub’ available for student use which includes a TV, table tennis, football table, and pool table which is great for socialising. This is also where you will find the laundry facility.
For 360 virtual tours of Orlando Village, please visit www.orlandovillage.co.uk.
You may wish to look at the UKCISA site for information and advice for international students finding accommodation in the UK.
To find out more about the support on offer for our international students, please visit our international page.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.