Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I withdraw my application?
If you have applied through UCAS, you will need to withdraw through UCAS Track, please log in via UCAS.
If you have applied directly to the University of Bolton then we need to have your withdrawal in writing, email email@example.com stating your provisional student ID, name, date of birth and your request to withdraw your application.
We would love for you to apply again in the future so please be reassured that your withdrawal will not affect any future applications to the University of Bolton.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Picking what is the right University to support your career ambitions is a big decision. So why the University of Bolton? Our campus is both supportive and friendly, our lecturers are knowledgeable and passionate, our facilities are industry-standard and state-of-the-art. However, most importantly, we put our students and their needs, first.
We're delighted to be No. 1 in the North West for Teaching Quality (The Times and Sunday Times, Good University Guide 2021), and for the past 3-years we have been voted No.1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2021, North West).
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.