Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I make an academic appeal?
An academic appeal is a procedure that allows you to ask for a review of a decision relating to your academic progress or award. You can take a look at our policy zone under 'Academic Regulations and Procedures' via our policy zone. Please ensure you select the relevant year.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The 2020/2021 Academic Appeal Form is contained under Academic Regulations and Procedures here.
Alternatively, please email SLO@bolton.ac.uk and our Student Liaison Officers will be more than happy to help with any problems you may be facing.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team are here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.