Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I contact the finance or funding teams?
This depends on which financial enquiry you have. Please see below to identify the relevant team.
For general enquiries, help with budgeting or if you require a more detailed discussion regarding your financial situation or student finance, you can:
- Telephone Student Finance Team on 01204 903 497 or 01204 903 499.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend one of the Funding Advice drop-in Sessions that are held in the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall five days a week – 11am-1pm on Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri and 1pm-3pm on Wednesdays – no appointment necessary.
If you have made a payment and want to confirm it has been received you can:
- Contact The Credit Control Team on email@example.com or 44 (0)1204 903 180 or +44 (0)1204 903 011
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (for international applications)
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton's award-winning Student Services Team support our students throughout their studies; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.