Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Can someone else call you and speak on my behalf if I have a question about my application?
We will need your written permission to do this, if you would like someone else to discuss your application on your behalf please email email@example.com and we will make a note of this on your student record.
Please find more information on our applications and admissions page and for further guidance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
To find out more about the support on offer for our international students, please visit our international support page.
The University of Bolton is proud to have a strong international social society and welcomes students to a diverse supportive and welcoming campus. For the past three years being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction (Complete University Guide, North West) is because we put our students’ and their needs, first!
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.