Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
How do I Apply?
For Undergraduate courses please apply via UCAS. Theres a step-by-step guide here, and the University and College Admission Service provide lots of support for undergraduate applicants, providing a clear and simple process that you can follow to make your application, as well as other advice about higher education study, student finance and more.
For Postgraduate applications please see the Help Centre for details of the specific courses, and apply via the link on the individual course page, or for MPhil or PhD courses please see the process here. More postgraduate information can be found in the Help Centre.
International applications can also be done via UCAS, please see our international FAQ's here for advice and guidance.
If you are not applying for an Undergraduate full-time course starting in September then an application can be made directly to the University (for instance, for all part-time courses and most courses starting in January or April). Please see the 'How to Apply' section under each individual course, to find your course please visit our subject areas pages.
You can find out more about our application and admissions processes on our application and admissions page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud that for the past three years we have been voted No.1 (Complete University Guide 2021, North West) by or students for Student Satisfaction.