Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Is the University campus open?
We are really proud that our students get to enjoy University life in a COVID-secure environment. Please use the help centre to search for courses or departments to find the relevant contact details, a member of the team can advise you.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The University of Bolton are committed to ensuring that our students have a positive and supportive experience and student safety is one of our main priorities. We have undergone many changes across the campus to ensure our staff and students can teach and learn in a safe environment.
If you'd like more information about our COVID-secure campus then you can watch our video explaining exactly what to expect when you come to the University of Bolton.
There is nothing more important to the University of Bolton than the safety of our students and staff.