Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Will the Alternative Graduation be virtual or physical?
The Alternative Graduation ceremonies are physical. Please keep in mind that the process of arriving at the University, showing your negative COVID test result, temperature scanning, registration, robing, photography, filming receiving your award, exit, additional outdoor photograph, gown hire return and then leaving campus will be similar to the vaccination process that we may have experienced at vaccination centres. We anticipate that your time on campus from arrival to departure will take no longer than approximately 30 minutes.
Footage will be recorded as you cross the stage. In August/September a Graduation Documentary will be released for each school for you to watch from home with your loved ones.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.