Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Will I need a visa to study in the UK?
The new Student Route visa will be introduced in the UK in October (for EU and non-EU international students), which will replace the Tier-4 visa.
European Economic Area (EEA) students arriving on or after 1 January 2021 will need to apply through the Student Route, ahead of arriving in the UK. This includes those who begin their course in autumn 2020, the UK government is set to release further information with regards to this new system shortly. More information and links can be found on the UK government website here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information, please visit our international student page.
The University of Bolton is proud to support our students career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.