Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Who can I speak to about peer mentoring?
Our student peer mentoring scheme is all about students supporting students, which is something we take great pride in at the University of Bolton. Our experienced team will help you to settle into University life and support you with any problems you may be facing.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can always pop into The Hub and speak with Julia Hewitt, or email at J.H.Hewitt@bolton.ac.uk.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team are here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.