Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Where will the Alternative Graduation presentation of awards take place?
After robing and photography, graduands taking part in an Alternative Graduation will be directed to the filming studio in the Deane Suite Lecture Theatre.
Access is by stairs (or by lift for those unable to use the stairs). Graduands will line up along the corridor, their call order number will be checked and they will be ushered into the correct order.
When a group of graduands are present, four will be led into the Deane Suite Lecture Theatre where they will present their student information card to the narrator.
Graduands will cross the floor, be handed a commemorative scroll by the Head of School, pause for the camera and exit.
After the ceremony, graduands will leave the building following the one-way system and return their academic dress to the Gown Drop-Off Point in the pavilion located outside and adjacent to the exit.
In addition, informal background filming will be taking place at various locations around Senate House for the Graduation Documentary Film.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on email@example.com or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.