Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Where is the ZOOM link or password for my class?
Zoom links are automatically scheduled, so if you are fully enrolled onto your course and are due to have an online class or meeting then your link will be sent shortly before the class.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Zoom classes and meetings will be password protected, and are only shared with the students who have enrolled onto that specific course, to ensure your safety and quality of learning.
Please note that if you have not enrolled on your course then you will not be able to attend that class and will need to discuss with your Programme Leader directly.
If you have not received your link and password information 2 hours before your class is due to begin then please check your student portal and moodle for the information. Alternatively, please contact your Personal Tutor or Personal Leader directly
If a link seems suspicious then please contact your Programme Leader or Personal tutor directly to confirm, their details can be found on your student portal. Alternatively, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our IT Services to examine.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.