Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Where is the Careers Service located, and how can I contact them?
We are located within the Student Centre at the forefront of the Chancellor's Mall. For directions please see here.
If you have a quick query, one of our advisers may be able to give advice immediately, but if your query requires a more in-depth guidance interview then we can make you an appointment. Please make an appointment by visiting our student hub or by ringing the Careers office on 01204 903 080.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
To find out more about careers and employability, CV workshops, interviews, and advice sessions, please see here.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.