Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Where can I find out more about the Disability Service?
The Equality Act 2010 defines a disabled person as ‘someone who has a physical or mental impairment that has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on his or her ability to carry out normal day-to-day activities’. This includes HIV, cancer and multiple sclerosis.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
The Disability Advisors are available to offer confidential advice and guidance on all disability issues in relation to accessing your chosen course of study, as well as the relevant funded support such as the Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA). This advice is available via one-to-one appointments, through drop-in sessions, over the phone or via email. If you would like more information about the service provided, or if you are in doubt about whether you will be eligible for any support, please contact us to discuss this further on 01204 903 478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org there is also more information on our webpages found on our student support pae.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.