Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
When and where are The Careers Service drop-ins?
Thank you for asking about the Career drop-ins, we would love to meet you!
At the moment staff are available to answer quick queries in the office, however, if you require more in-depth advice then we are happy to schedule an online appointment* to discuss your circumstances. You can chat to our Advisers about career-related queries, have your CV checked over, and receive feedback on a personal statement, cover letters or application materials.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to start the process please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080, or book an appointment on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.