Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What skills will I learn on a Physiotherapy course?
An understanding of the multiple roles of a Physiotherapist is essential, you may find it useful to access the Chartered Society of Physiotherapist website at www.csp.org for further information, and it is also advised to check the course pages and other sources to identify the differences between other Sports and Rehabilitation courses offered at the University of Bolton as they lead to different accreditations. Also please see the Health and Care Professionals Council www.hcpc-uk.org/standards/standards-of-proficiency/physiotherapists.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Physiotherapy Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.