Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What skills will I learn on a Law course?
You will learn transferable skills for the Law sector specifically, which can also be utilised across a wide range of industries. This will be underpinned by your theoretical knowledge from taught and independent study, as well as the volunteering experience from your work placement and mentors.
You will be in a position to learn a number of critical skills that will prepare you for employment in whichever field you choose to work in. These skills will not only focus on communication, problem-solving, time management, critical analysis, but also those based upon or Graduate Attributes Matrix for Employability. These key employability skills are embedded within your individual modules, and include resilience, problem-solving, effective communication, global, enterprising, adaptability, confidence, lifelong learning, and self-awareness.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Law Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Law subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.