Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What should I expect when I arrive at Senate House for graduation?
Upon arrival at Senate House and at the time allocated by The Chase Films, graduands will provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test (which must be less than 48 hours old) before being allowed access. On entering Senate House, graduands will be prompted to scan the NHS track and trace QR code.
Graduands will go through the temperature checking area for clearance to proceed and will be prompted to scan their student card. It will be necessary for everyone to wear face masks inside the building unless there is a clear instruction to remove them (e.g. for photography) or there are proven medical reasons why someone may not wear one. Hand sanitisation will also be required.
In summary, to enter Senate House, graduands must provide a COVID-19 negative (lateral flow) test result, scan the NHS track and trace QR code, pass the temperature check, wear a suitable face covering and sanitise hands.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on email@example.com or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.