Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What is the University doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Student safety has and always will be a priority at the University of Bolton, and we are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 at the University and among the wider community.
We, as a University, have taken measures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our students and staff and have detailed this on our website which is regularly updated with University and local community updates, please see below for details and ensure to see www.gov.uk/coronavirus for guidance from Public Health England.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you'd like more information about our COVID-secure campus then you can watch our video explaining exactly what to expect when you come to the University of Bolton.
There is nothing more important to the University of Bolton than the safety of our students and staff.