Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is the learning and assessment structure for Accountancy?
The key concept of the Accountancy course is to give students a strong diverse knowledge of business, finance, and accounting drawing on statistics, theoretical and practical knowledge, and calculation skills. This sets our students up to be able to comfortably adapt and develop within the profession once graduated.
This course is taught through a range of modules that use exams, presentations, and practical test styles of assessment. The assessment style will depend on the module and is often found in subject module guides handed out at the start of the academic year.
If you have any other enquiries regarding this course you can contact the Accountancy Team to discuss these further. Their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the subject area.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and we pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.