Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What is the current position of the University regarding COVID-19?
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic the University has maintained regular contact with Bolton Council's Public Health Department and has followed the advice of the UK Government, Public Health England (PHE), together with guidance from the NHS and the Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO).
We will be updating the FAQs each time any update is available and we will outline all the measures we are taking to ensure your safety. Please note that this is a working document and will be the first place you should check if you have any questions regarding how we are dealing with it as an institution. For detailed information provided by the UK government please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you'd like more information about our COVID-secure campus then you can watch our video explaining exactly what to expect when you come to the University of Bolton.
There is nothing more important to the University of Bolton than the safety of our students and staff.