Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is required in a portfolio for Paramedic Science courses?
There are different aspects that you will be expected to complete throughout the programme such as, reflections, personal development plans, and clinical skills. If the Paramedic Science Team has requested a portfolio as part of your admission requirements, then you will need to demonstrate that you have worked in this area or covered similar academic modules previously. If you are unsure if you have the portfolio requirements then you can contact the Paramedic Science Team directly, their contact details are at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Paramedic Science subject area.
Please note that this is not a transferrable course, and therefore if you are currently studying another course then you will need to start back in year 1 of this Paramedic Science course.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the Nursing and Midwifery course page which you can find from the Paramedic Science course page.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.