Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What is my LEAP Ahead Action Plan?
All enrolled full-time and part-time students on level HE3 and HE4 programmes will complete the LEAP Ahead questionnaire and numeracy quiz, where appropriate. Your LEAP Ahead action plan is produced once you have completed your LEAP Ahead questionnaire. This will then be emailed to you, and your personal tutor.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton we take great pride in supporting our students. Our award-winning Student Services Team are here to make your studies as enjoyable as possible.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.