Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What is Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?
Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) is a grant to help meet the extra costs students can face as a direct result of a disability or specific learning difficulty. They are aimed at helping disabled people to study on an equal basis with other students. Eligible full-time, part-time and postgraduate students can apply for DSA.
The amount you get doesn't depend on your household income. DSA is paid on top of the standard student finance package and doesn't have to be paid back. DSA is usually only paid to the suppliers of support, not the student in receipt of the support. This is not an additional source of funding for course fees or living costs. Please see here for more information.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 90 3478 or email email@example.com, more information can also be found here.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.