Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What information and resources are available via the Careers Service?
The Careers Services Team has a wealth of material to support you, with Information specific to employment, career choice, self-employment, and Postgraduate study, with online resources available to you 24/7 for those critical preparatory times. Extensive lists of information pages, industry reports, journals, and psychometric tests are also available for in-depth research into the current industry.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please see our careers and employability page for self-service resources, or if you would like to book an appointment please contact one of our Employability Team today on 01204 903 080 or on www.studenthub.bolton.ac.uk.
We are proud at the University of Bolton to have a dedicated employability team, to support your career ambitions.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.