Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What if I want to terminate my agreement and move out?If you wish to terminate your tenancy at Orlando Village, you must notify staff in writing. If you are unsure how to do so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 488 as soon as possible and they will provide you with details.
You will remain responsible for the rent until a new tenant is found or until the end of the tenancy (whichever is sooner).
You may suggest a replacement, though please note that you will also need to cover all administration charges incurred in reassigning the tenancy. Please refer to your agreement, or if further advice is needed please contact the appropriate person at:
- Students Union – 01204 900 850
- Bolton Council Housing Advice – 01204 335900, or their website.
- Citizens Advice Bureau.
- The Bolton Citizens Advice can be contacted directly on email@example.com or 0300 330 0971
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.