Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
What happens if someone in my flat shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19?
If a resident at Orlando Village tests positive or shows symptoms of COVID-19, then the individual and their flatmates will be asked to isolate for a 14-day period as set out in the Government guidelines.*
Orlando Village has a number of procedures in place to help students, should this happen. We are here to support you along with the University.
For more information, check out our Covid-19 FAQs here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information visit www.orlandovillage.co.uk, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 488. The UK government website will always have the most up-to-date guidance www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.