Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What happens if I order my academic dress and photography, but I do not complete my studies?
Should you wish to cancel your academic dress and photography order, you can do so without any financial penalty within 14 days of your order being placed. Should you wish to cancel after the 14 day ‘cooling off period’ you may still do so; however, a £1.50 administration charge will be deducted (from photography orders).
All refund requests must be received at least seven days before your graduation ceremony date.
Please note that the cost of gowns for those that attend the Alternative Graduation on campus will be covered by the University this July. However, if you do not complete your studies, we would appreciate it if you cancelled your order formally with William Northam as described above.
To cancel please visit www.williamnortham.com and log in to ‘My Account’ or email email@example.com.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.