Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What are the fees for Dental Technology courses?
Course fees are an important part of University life and we are very transparent about our fees and associated costs of the course. We offer a no added extra guarantee, meaning that we include a lot of the course equipment in with the tuition fees. This means there will be no nasty surprises or large additional costs, as it's all included!
Our fees are dependent on whether you are a Home/EU or International student. Full details about the costs of our Dental Technology courses can be found on the course pages under the 'fees and funding' section as you scroll down. Please search for your course at here.
For further information on our no added extras, and to find out what is included with the course please contact the programme leader, who will be more than happy to help. You can find their contact details at the bottom of the course page, just choose the relevant course and scroll to the bottom, both phone and email details will be available here.
If you would like any advice regarding funding please contact our Student Funding Team via email at email@example.com, visit the fees and funding page or Student Funding staff are also available via live chat here from 9am - 4pm, simply use the filters for funding staff.
At the University of Bolton we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.