Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What am I required to do regarding COVID-19 precautions for the day of my Alternative Graduation?
Ensure that you can confirm that you do not display any of the following symptoms before leaving your home for your Alternative Graduation:
A High Temperature (fever)
This means that you feel hot to the touch on your chest or back – you don’t need to measure your temperature with a thermometer.
A new continuous cough
This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
A change to your sense of smell or taste
This means you have noticed that you cannot smell or taste anything, or that things smell or taste different to normal.
DO NOT come to campus if you test positive, are self-isolating or experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
For the most recent updates about graduation please get in touch with Student Services on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ask us button on the left.
At the University of Bolton, we are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe in a COVID-secure environment.