Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
Statement from the University of Bolton for Applicants and Offer Holders for January 2021 Start
We have become increasingly aware of confirmed reports of a number of universities in the UK falling victim to very disruptive ransomware attacks.
These external criminal cyber-attacks have infiltrated computer systems in the other universities affected from remote locations.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
In this context, we have taken the decision to limit remote access to the University of Bolton’s core IT systems and data as a precautionary measure.
Whilst there has been no entry to, or corruption of, the University of Bolton’s systems or data, we are adding further security measures prior to reopening remote access to our core systems.
This means that our systems for allowing applicants to apply for a course and for to allow offer holders to enrol online are temporarily unavailable.
We are working as fast as possible to provide access to these systems again with additional security measures.
We will update you further as soon as possible once we implement these measures.
Please note that all the core operations at the university are continuing as normal, including teaching, learning, and student support activities.