Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
Support for New and Current Students
My timetable is wrong/not appearing on the web, what should I do?
Links to your personal class timetable are on the University website here. If you have an issue or think your timetable is incorrect please contact the Student Advisors who can check your student record to see what the problem might be. They may refer you to the relevant Academic Administrator or Programme Leader to action any changes. Please contact the Student Advisors on 01204 903 733 or email@example.com.
If you have recently enrolled and have not yet received your timetable, please see our welcome page, or contact your programme leader directly for timetables and academic details. You can find the email address, office number, and telephone number of a member of staff via the University staff search page and contact details of academic tutors at the bottom of specific subject areas pages.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Our Award-Winning Student Services Teams' prime focus is to ensure all students enjoy their University experience.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.