Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
- Graduation Ceremony
- Academic Dress and Photography
- Award Information
- Special requirements, information for students and guests.
- Travel Information
- International Students and Visitor Visas
- How to contact the Graduation Team
- Booking and Tickets
- Dates of 2023 Graduation Ceremonies
- Covid 19 Information
- Where is the Graduation Ceremony?
- Closed Doors Policy
Would I need to buy any specific equipment for my Paramedic Science course?
Some materials are provided, however, it depends on which kinds of materials you require since this can be preference and non-essential - but helpful if you have them.
You will be expected to buy certain materials such as books, fob watch, and appropriate footwear for Paramedic Science courses as appropriate for your work placement or any practical assignments.
If you have any other enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Science Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the specific course page by searching the Paramedic Science subject area.
If you have any enquiries relating to this you can contact the Paramedic Sciences Team to discuss, their contact details can be found at the bottom of the Paramedic Science course page.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is a testament to our approach.