Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Will I need to pay a deposit?
To secure your booking at Orlando Village, a deposit is required and is held in the Deposit Protection Scheme. More details of this can be found in the draft copy of the Tenancy Agreement here. Your deposit will be refunded following inspection of the premises at the end of your tenancy. Your room must be handed back in the same condition as at the start of your tenancy.
The Halls of Residence are purpose-built and are offered on a self-catering basis with a communal kitchen, WC, washing facility, and communal laundry facility. Orlando Village also has a communal building called ‘The Hub’, which available for student use which includes a TV, table tennis, football table, and a pool table which are all great for socialising and getting to know your fellow students.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information please visit the Orlando village FAQs page, contact email@example.com or call 01204 903 488.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.