Will I need a visa to study in the UK?

The new Student Route visa will be introduced in the UK in October (for EU and non-EU international students), which will replace the Tier-4 visa.

European Economic Area (EEA) students arriving on or after 1 January 2021 will need to apply through the Student Route, ahead of arriving in the UK. This includes those who begin their course in autumn 2020, the UK government is set to release further information with regards to this new system shortly. More information and links can be found on the UK government website here.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

For more information, please visit our international student page.

The University of Bolton is proud to support our students career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.