Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Who can apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?
If you are a full-time or part-time, Undergraduate or Postgraduate home student you may be eligible to apply for funding through the Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA), however, there is strict eligibility criteria set out by funding bodies.
Please come in to discuss your eligibility if you are studying a short course or a few modules. Please note that you can apply for DSA up to 6 months before you begin your course, so you should apply as early as you are able to. You do not have to have decided which University you will be attending, to do so.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, more information can also be found on our student support page.
The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensure students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.