Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What has the Halls of Residence put in place to help protect students from outbreaks of COVID-19?
Orlando Village has put in place a number of safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. These include frequent sanitising of all communal areas. Hand sanitiser stations have been set up (at the entrance of each block, the site gate, the common room, the lodge and the laundry room), and a supply of masks and hand sanitiser have been made available to all students.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Click here for more details about the measures Orlando Village has taken to keep you safe.
During the COVID-19 pandemic we are under no illusion that, potentially, some flats may need to isolate. We are prepared for this and have put a full support network in place with assistance from the University.
All students must agree to a Community Responsibility Agreement before taking up residency at Orlando Village. You can take a look at this agreement here.
For further details including viewing, booking, or the different types of rooms available visit www.orlandovillage.co.uk, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01204 903 488.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.