Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What happens if I am suspended pending disciplinary action?
Of course, we hope this will not be the case, however, in the event this happens your #UniAsItShouldBe account will be frozen, meaning you will not be able to buy anything with any unspent credit until such time as your suspension is lifted and your account is reactivated. Reactivation of your account would, however, be dependent on the award scheme still running at the point your suspension is lifted. You will not receive any additional credit where your suspension extends the length of your studies.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more details about eligibility and how to join please visit our join #UniAsItShouldBe page, or to find out what you can have access to with the #UniAsItShouldBe Award please see #UniAsItShouldBe.The Student Funding Team will be happy to advise you on the full terms and conditions or other #UniAsItShouldBe Award enquiries at email@example.com.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.