Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What do I need to bring?
All rooms at Orlando Village are furnished with the exception of bedding and personal linen (sheets, duvets, pillows, towels, etc.), however, we will be happy to arrange for new bedding and fresh linen for your arrival. Please contact email@example.com or call 01204 903 488 to arrange this with an Accommodation Manager.
For a printable checklist with hints and tips on what to prepare for your time in Halls of Residence please visit Here.
All kitchens include microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge and freezer, irons, ironing boards, and vacuum cleaners. Please note that kitchen utensils (crockery, cutlery, pans, etc.) are not provided. Additionally, personal tumble dryers, portable heaters, large electrical appliances, chip pans and deep fat fryers, and candles are not permitted within the premises.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For further details including viewing, booking, or the different types of rooms available, visit the Orlando village website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 488.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.