Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What courses are covered in the Nursing and Midwifery Open Day?
All Undergraduate courses offered by the School of Nursing and Midwifery are covered at the Open Days, including Adult Nursing, Children's Nursing, Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, and Nurse Associate courses. Please visit our Open Days page for further information. Please note that some of the School of Nursing and Midwifery activities will be held in the evening.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
You can still attend the University's Open Days to find out about student support services and look around our facilities, but please attend an Open Day at the off-campus location where the course will be run to ensure that you have the opportunity to speak to lecturers and view the facilities available there.
You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure on our coronavirus information page.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Bolton. There is no better opportunity than an Open Day to explore the great facilities at Bolton, and to meet our talented lecturers and students. We hope that you can find the time to attend our next Open Day.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.