Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
What am I responsible for in the Halls?
As a tenant, you are responsible for the rent for the full duration of the 'terms’ are set out in the tenancy agreement, whether or not you reside in the property.
Please note, that where there has been any breach of the Tenancy Agreement by a student; such as where fees have not been paid in-line with the agreement or where any student causes a nuisance or annoyance to fellow students or refuses to follow the reasonable direction of the management, the Landlord or their agents reserve the right to seek eviction of that tenant. This is without prejudice to any obligations, which the tenant may be under through the agreement. We will also report poor behaviour to your University. See a draft copy of the Tenancy Agreement here.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information about Orlando Village visit the Orlando village website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01204 903 488.
Bolton is recognised as one of the friendliest towns in the UK, only 20-minutes by train from Manchester city centre. It's a great place to live.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.