- Help Centre
- Thinking About Joining Us
- Entry Requirements
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
The Course Entry Requirements Need Work Experience or Volunteering, but I Couldn't Do It Because of COVID-19; What Can I Do?
There may be other ways to gain experience depending on the course you are applying for.
During the COVID-19 pandemic many companies and key sectors adjusted to online methods of working, so opportunities for online/remote work and placement opportunities became possible. Since the pandemic, face-to-face opportunities have opened up again at many companies and sectors, so you should be able to find opportunities to gain this experience in a few ways now.
You can contact our Careers Team email@example.com or speak to a Student Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice and guidance.
You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.