Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
Parents: Guide to Clearing and Adjustment
Clearing is the period for applications that comes after the Undergraduate deadline, typically starting after the 30th of June. It is for applicants who have not yet received a University place, have a change of heart about a university choice, or have not been able to meet the conditions of the original offer after Results Day.
Adjustment is for students who have met and exceeded the conditions of a conditional firm offer, in this case, it is possible to use Adjustment to find an alternative course. This guide explains what Adjustment means and whether you're eligible.
More detailed resources about clearing can be found in the Outreach Area and on our dedicated Clearing page.
Contact us on our Clearing line 0808 281 1111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always happy to help talk you through the Clearing process and assist with any queries you may have about the University of Bolton or the course of interest.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
What is #UniAsItShouldBe? A University that puts its students and their needs first through a supportive learning environment. Welcome to the University of Bolton.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.