Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I would like to know more about Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy courses.
Thank you for enquiring about the School of Sport and Biological sciences. At the University of Bolton, we pride ourselves on our student-focused approach to learning, supporting your career ambitions, and preparing you for graduate employment. Quite simply, we ensure that you enjoy your time at University; through quality teaching, passionate lecturers, supportive environments and great facilities.
If you're keen to improve people’s wellbeing and quality of life, our Sports Development, Physiotherapy, and wellness courses offer you; the skills and knowledge you'll need for a successful career, leading and delivering interventions to help people affected by injury, ageing, illness, disability or assist them to achieve their physical peak. For our range of courses please see here.
We offer both on-campus and virtual Open Days throughout the year, which are fantastic opportunities to get a feel for our supportive community and fantastic facilities.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
At the University of Bolton, we understand our students have different requirements and pride ourselves on the positive and supportive learning environment we provide. Being voted No. 1 for Student Satisfaction for the past three years (Complete University Guide, North West) is testament to our approach; welcome to #UniAsItShouldBe.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.