- Help Centre
- Help and Advice
Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I need to speak to someone, what should I do?
If you are unsure whom you need to speak to or need contact details, please phone our switchboard on 01204 903 903. They will be able to direct your question or query to the relevant department, alternatively, you can email your enquiry to email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
For academic enquiries please contact the programme leader. Contact details for programme leaders are available at the bottom of each course page. Please browse our subject areas pages to find your course of interest.
You can also chat to our staff directly every Wednesday from 2pm - 4pm and periodically throughout the working week.
Alternatively, chat to our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.
You can find more information about the University of Bolton at our #UniAsItShouldBe page.
Proud to offer a COVID-secure learning environment. You can read more about the measures the University has taken to ensure the campus is COVID-secure at our coronavirus page.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.