Disability Services

I am an international/EU student, am I eligible to apply for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)?

Unfortunately not, but the Disability Service has a small amount of funding and an equipment loan bank which can be used to support disabled students who are not eligible for Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA).

Relevant evidence of your disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty is required and should be written/translated to English. It is your responsibility to get your evidence translated into English with a reputable translation service and you will be responsible for the cost of the translation.

You can also chat with our staff directly every Wednesday from 2 pm - 4 pm and periodically throughout the working week.

Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.

Or book onto one of our Open Days or Course Advice Days to find out more and speak with the team.

Please contact the Disability Team for more information on 01204 903 478 or email: disabilityinfo@bolton.ac.uk, more information can also be found here.

The University of Bolton award-winning Student Services Team ensures students needs and requirements are supported, so they can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe.

We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.