Thinking About Joining Us
Learn More About Our Courses
- Access Courses and Fast Track Routes
- Animation and Illustration
- Art & Design and Fine Art
- Motorsport and Automotive Performance Engineering
- Biomedical and Medical Engineering
- Business Management
- Civil Engineering
- Community Development and Youth Work
- English and Creative Writing
- Crime and Criminal Justice
- Dental Technology
- Early Years and Childhood Studies
- Education and Teacher Training
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion and Textiles
- Graphic Design
- Theatre and Performance
- Health and Social Care
- Sport, Sport Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Photography
- Clinical Practice and Biomedical Science
- Film FX
- Social Work
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Special Effects and Make-Up
- Visual FX
- Sports Development and Coaching
- Fast-track to HE and Polymaths
- Medical Biology
- Paramedic Science
- Professional Practice
- Creative Industries
Support for New and Current Students
I am a current EU national student, how will the Brexit referendum affect me?
The UK will remain in the EU until the Brexit process has been finalised. This means that European Economic Area (EEA) and Swiss nationals continue to have the same rights and status, and are subject to the same residence requirements under EU law as was the case before the UK plans to leave EU membership were announced, until the academic year 2021 starts.
Alternatively, chat with our current students who will be able to share this information with you and any other course-related queries.
For more information, please visit our international students page, or visit the government website for UK government guidance here.
The University of Bolton is proud to support our student's career ambitions through a positive, supportive learning environment.
We are proud of our work on-campus to ensure our students can enjoy #UniAsItShouldBe, COVID-secure.